UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2019 Released @upsc.gov.in, Check Download Link Here
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of IES/ISS Examination 2019. Candidates who had applied for the examination can download their respective admit cards from the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card Link is also given below. Candidates can download their e-admit card, by providing Registration No / Roll No and DOB along with Captcha for verification. UPSC IES/ISS exam admit card will be available from 07 June to 30 June 2019.
UPSC IES/ISS exam will be held on 28, 29 30 June 2019. General English and General Studies paper will be conducted on 28 June whereas General Economics-I, Statistics – I (Objective),General Economics-II and Statistics – II (Objective) will be conducted on 29 June. Exam for General Economics-III, Statistics –III (Descriptive), Indian Economics and Statistics – IV (Descriptive) will be conducted on 30 June 2019.
The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
How to Download UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2019?
- Visit UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link e-admit card link ‘Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019’, given on the right corner of the home page
- A new window will open. Before downloading the e-admit card, it is mandatory for the candidates to take print out of 'IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE'
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter either registration number or date of birth or roll number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download the admit cardand take a print out for future use
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2019 Link
Candidates are required to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each Session) along with proof of Identity such as Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card etc. and the printout of e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.