Directorate of Research, Anand Agricultural University, Gujarat invited applications for recruitment to 2 posts of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow, on purely contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply on or before 11 November 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 11 November 2014
Details of Post
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Research Associate: This post is for the research scheme Utilisation of whey in dairy and food products. Candidate should have a degree in BTech (Dairy Technology) and MSc or MTech in Dairy Chemistry with 2 years’ experience as a senior research fellow or possess a PHD in Dairy Chemistry.
- Senior Research Fellow: This post is for the research scheme Development of methods for detection of adulteration in milk and milk products. Candidate should have a degree in BTech (Dairy Technology) and MSc or MTech in Dairy Chemistry.
35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Research Associate: Rs 23000 per month for Master degree candidates and Rs 24000 for doctorates.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 16000 for first 2 years and Rs 18000 3rd year onwards
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post can type out their applications on an A4 sized plain paper with their name, full address, date of birth, sex, educational qualifications with copies of mark sheets, experience, publications, knowledge of computers, email address, contact number, and send it addressed to the Principal and Dean, SMC College of Dairy Science, Anand Agricultural University, Anand before 11 November 2014.