Andaman and Nicobar Administration notified recruitment to the post of Mazdoor 2013
The Silviculture Division, Department of Environment and Forests, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Haddo, Port Blair invited application for recruitment to the post of Mazdoor Group ‘C’ (Industrial) 2013
The Silviculture Division, Department of Environment and Forests, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Haddo, Port Blair invited application for recruitment to the post of Mazdoor Group ‘C’ (Industrial) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 October 2013. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea, and are a Union Territory of India.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 21 October 2013
- Name of the Post: Mazdoor
- Total No. of Posts: 13
- Male candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 21 October 2013.
- Female candidate age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 21 October 2013.
- Relaxable for Govt. servants and ST candidates up to 5 years and for OBC 03 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India.
- Candidate should be 10th class passed from a recognized Board /Institution.
- Candidate should qualify Trade test as prescribed in the applicable recruitment rules.
- Candidate must have good Physique.
- Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of all valid certificates showing Age, Educational Qualifications and Employment Registration Card (if any), Category Certificates of those who seek reservation under any of such categories and two recent passport size photographs (one duly attested by Gazetted Officer and affixed on the application), should be sent to the following address before 21 October 2013.
The Deputy Conservator of Forests,
Department of Environment & Forests,
Haddo, Port Blair-744102