Andaman and Nicobar Health Department invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to Posts of Staff Nurse. The candidates eligible for the post may apply through prescribed format before 30 September 2013.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 30 September 2013
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
Total No. of Posts: 18
• Candidate’s age limit should be below 30 years.
• Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
• Candidates must possess Intermediate from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• Degree/Diploma in General Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
• Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/any State Nursing Council.
Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4600/-
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
• Application form complete in all respects along with self attested copies of the documents/testimonials, two recent passport size photograph and one self addressed post card, two self addressed envelopes of size 12cmsX25 cms out of which one should contain/affix postage stamp worth Rs.150/- and two postal slips indicating name and postal address should be sent to Director of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair by post or should be dropped in the box kept in office on or before 30 September 2013.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January