Andhra Banka invited application for recruitment to the post of Company Secretary. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 July 2013. Andhra Bank was founded in 1923 by Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. It is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB), with a network of 1,938 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 1098 automated teller machines (ATMs) as on 31 March 2012. During 2011–12, the bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three Union Territories.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 13 July 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 20 July 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts: Company Secretary
Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
• Candidate age should be between 21-33 years as on 31 May 2013.
• Relaxation will be as per rules of the govt.
• First class Graduate with 60% from a recognized university or equivalent (CGPA) or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government of India.
• Pass in final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI),New Delhi
• Associate membership of the ICSI, New Delhi
• Computer Knowledge Essential.
General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST in the form of DD or BPO in the favour of Andhra Bank payable at Hyderabad.
Pay Scale: Rs.19400 –Rs.28100/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply
• All the interested and eligible candidates need to download the application from the official website www.andhrabank.in.
• Fill the application and send along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate to the following address mentioned below-
Asst. General Manager
Human Resources Department
Andhra Bank, Head Office
5-9-11, Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan
Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004
For more information, CLICK HERE