Andhra Bank Jobs 2019: Andhra Bank invited applications for the post of Security Sub Staff to fill the Backlog vacancies under ST category. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2019.
Last Date for Submitting Application -31 August 2019
Andhra Bank Vacancy Details
Sub Staff – 15 Posts
- Vizianagaram District: 9
- Srikakulam District : 6 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer Posts
- Minimum : Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified.
- Maximum : Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
- Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
18 to 25 Years
How to Apply for the Andhra Bank Jobs 2019
Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability etc,. to The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office on or before 31 August 2019.