Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invited applications for the posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified in the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 August 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 06 August 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-III- 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)- 19 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT)- 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA)- 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law)- 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)- 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-I- 92 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 102 Posts
- Officer Scale-III- Rs. 55,901 / - Per Month
- Officer Scale-II- Rs. 42,736 / - Per Month
- Officer Scale-I- Rs.32,398 / - Per Month
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Rs.18,689 / - Per Month
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28 th June–4 th July, 2014released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format through Bank’s website apgvbank.in. on or before 06 August 2015.