Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Eligible candidates can send their applications online before 04 February 2015.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 20 January 2015
- Last date of Application: 04 February 2015
Details of Post
- Officer Scale-III: 12 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 33 posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 4 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 1 post
- Officer Scale-I: 229 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 248 posts
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 55,901/-
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 42,736/-
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 32,398/-
- Office Assistants: Rs. 18,689/-
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28 June – 4July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 February 2015.