Andhra Pradesh Police Department Notified Recruitment to the Post of Home Guards, 2013
Andhra Pradesh Police Department invited application for recruitment to the post of Home Guards. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2013. For more information read on.
Andhra Pradesh Police Department invited application for recruitment to the post of Home Guards. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2013.
Opening date for Application Forms: 29 April 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 15 May 2013
Detail of Vacancies: -
Name of the Post: Home Guard
Name of the Category:
1. Home Guard General: 200 posts
2. Home Guard General (ACB): 07 posts
3. Home Guard General (Vig & Enfo): 04 posts
4. Home Guard General (Octopus): 26 posts
5. Home Guard General (Prisons): 21 posts
6. Home Guard – Technical: 184 posts
A. Drivers: 150 posts
B. Mechanics: 05 posts
C. Plumbers: 05 posts
D. Carpenters: 03 posts
E. Painters: 02 posts
F. Gardiners: 04 posts
G. Electricians: 03 posts
H. Cooks: 10 posts
I. Photographers: 02 posts
7. Home Guard General (Octopus): 15 posts
A. Carpenter: 03 posts
B. Cooks: 08 posts
C. Plumbers: 01 post
D. Mason: 01 post
E. Draftsmen: 01 post
F. Auto Mechanics: 01 post
Total No. of Vacancies: 457
Candidates age must be between 18-50 years as on date of notification.
- For the post Cat-A, candidate must have passed SSC or any other equivalent examination as approved by the Board of Secondary Education of Govt. A.P.
- For the post Cat-B, candidate must have passed 7th or equivalent examination as on the date of notification.
- The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed on will also be considered.
- Skilled and technical persons will be recruited as Home Guards under Cat-B.
- Candidate should possess the valid LMV license issued by the Govt. of A.P. for Drivers.
- Candidate should possess the valid ITI certificate in concerned specialization issued by the Govt. of A.P.
- A prescribed fee of Rs.25/- in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form.
- Demand Drafts, cheques, Indian Postal Orders etc, will not be accepted.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical efficiency Tests.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should submit duly filled-in application forms and relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of necessary certificates on any working day between 29 April 2013 to 15 May 2013 (excluding public holidays) in between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. at Goshamahal Stadium, Hyderabad. The candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their application either by post or through their nominee.