The Andhra Pradesh Police came into existence in along with the formation of Andhra Pradesh State. It invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constable across various domains.
Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constable (Communications): 516 vacancies (Post Code 34)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation: 7 vacancies (Post Code 35)
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation: 99 vacancies (Post Code 36)
- Opening date for sending application: 1 February 2012 between 10 am to 1 pm
- Last date for sending application: 15 March 2012 between 10 am to 1 pm
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2011): Between 18 years and 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs 8,440- 24,950
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows:
- Preliminary Selection Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Post Code 34 & 35
- Driving Test for Post Code 36
- Written Examination of 3 hours duration (300 marks)
- Selection: The final selection will be strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score out of a maximum of 300 marks in written examination
Application Fee: A prescribed fee of Rs 25 (Rupees twenty five only) in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc. will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should submit the duly filled in application form along with the copies of the necessary certificates. The candidates should appear and submit the application in person and should not send their applications either by post or through their nominee.
Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained. The candidate will receive his/ her Hall Ticket i.e., Identity Card (Candidate copy) on the same day afternoon or on the next day. The two thumb impressions and photo of the applicant will be captured at the time of submission of application form.
For more details, please CLICK HERE