Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 04 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 22 January 2014
• Last Date of Payment of Fee: 20 January 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
• Number of Post: 2267 Posts
• Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 36 years as on 01 July 2013
• Educational Qualification: Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Pay Scale: Rs 7520-22,430/-
Application Fee: Rs 100/-
How To Apply
• Log on to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in).
• Fill Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
• After filling the details candidate will receive Downloadable Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
• After paying fee complete the online application before 22 January 2014
Refer the below link for complete details.
APPSC Issued Interview Schedule for Child Development Project Officer Post 2015
APPSC Declared Final Result for Drug Inspector Post in A.P. Drug Control Administration 2015
Andhra Pradesh PSC, Hyderabad Departmental Test November 2014 Session: Time Table
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Declared List of Candidates Selected for Medical Officers Post 2014-15