AP Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Manager, Assistant Manager – Marketing and Communications, and Marketing and Communications Executives. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. APIIC was established in the year 1973 for identifying and developing potential growth centres in the State fully equipped with developed plots/sheds, roads, drainage, water, power and other infrastructural facilities; providing social infrastructure, like housing for workers near industrial zones; co-ordinating with the agencies concerned for providing communication, transport and other facilities.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager – Marketing and Communications
2. Assistant Manager – Marketing and Communications
3. Marketing and Communications Executives
Candidates must possess MBA or PG in Mass Communications/ Public Relations with relevant experience, must have excellent verbal, inter-personal and written communication skills and must be fluent in Telugu for all posts.
• Rs.50, 000/-to Rs.75, 000 consolidated per month depending on the experience and qualification for Manager – Marketing and Communications and Assistant Manager – Marketing and Communications posts.
• Rs. 30, 000/- consolidated per month depending on the experience and qualification for Marketing and Communications Executives posts.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to apply
Interested candidates need to send their resume to careers@ apiic.in on or before 31 May 2013.
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts