AP Postal Circle Admit 2019: India Post, Andhra Pradesh has released admit cards for Postguard/Mailguard and MTS Exam 2019. All those who have applied for the exam can download their admit card by visiting the official website of India Post, Andhra Pradesh.i.e.appost.in.
India Post, Andhra Pradesh will conduct the exam for Postguard/Mailguard on 27 April 2019 and for MTS on 28 April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card by following the instructions given below.
1. Visit the official website of AP Postal Circle.i.e. appost.in.
2. Click on AP Postal Circle Admit 2019 Out for Postguard/Mailguard and MTS Exam 2019.
3. Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
4. The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
5. Candidates can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Candidates are required to carry admit card along with the identity proof on the day of the exam. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.