Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, New Delhi invited applications for Registrar, Court Master, Cashier and Law Clerk Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within six weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 17 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 06 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Court Master- 01 Post
- Cashier- 01 Post
- Law Clerk- 02 Posts
- Registrar- Officers of the Central Government or State Government or High Court District Court possessing degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Court Master- Possessing Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Cashier- 12th passed (10+2 certificates) from a recognized Board or Equivalent.
- Law Clerk- Three years professional/Five years integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such Law Graduates who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other professional vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LLB (Final) in 2014-15 Examination and are awaiting result may also apply.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within six weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.