Application forms for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith are available
Click here to know the complete details about the admission procedure and other details of Banasthali Vidyapith.
Forms for admission to undergraduate and post graduate engineering courses of Banasthali Vidyapith or Banasthali University are available at the different offices and on the website of the University. Eligbility conditions, courses offered and application procedure for the engineering exam of university is as follows.
The aptitude test will be common for all the B.Tech. programmes. One has to fill only one form for applying to more than one B.Tech. programme but a separate form for B.Pharm. In case of B.Tech. the preferences for the branches are to be given in the application form. Allocation of branch will be finalized at the time of counseling based on merit.
Minimum Eligbility: B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/CE/BT):
- 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM).
- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM).
- The Minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who fail to appear in the Aptitude Test will not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- VLSI Design
- Remote Sensing
How to apply:
1. Interested candidates can send a DD for Rs. 800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to:
Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith,
P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH - 304022,
2. Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 800/- in cash from:
Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith,
Phone: 01438-228456 /228975/228990
Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur Campus,
C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme,
3. Link for online submission of application is also available on the University's website.
Saturday May 30th, 2015
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, Logical Reasoning
No. of Questions
Section-A - Physics & Chemistry
About the University:
Banasthali University, Jaipur established in 1935 was formally known as Banasthali Vidyapith. The institution was granted the status of a deemed university in 1983 by the UGC. Banasthali Vidyapith has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade. Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women's university which offers primary to Ph.D. level courses. It is the largest residential university for women in the world.