The Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for the post of Medical and Health Officer under Health and welfare department, Assistant Professor in Cotton College and Haflong Govt. College under Higher Education Department. The eligible candidates have to send the applications in the prescribed format before 10 October 2013.
Start Date of Receipt of Online Application: 06 September 2013
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 10 October 2013
- Medical and Health Officer: 450 Post
- Assistant Professors in Cotton College, Guwahati: 33 Post
- Assistant Professors in Haflong Govt. College, Haflong: 27 Post
Total Number of Post: 510 Posts
Application Fee: Submit Original Treasury Challan for Rs. 5.00 (Rs. 2.50 for SC and ST) as application fee showing the name of a post and the Department.
- Medical and Health Officer: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/
- Medical and Health Officer: Not less than 21years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1 January 2013
- Assistant Professor: • Not less than 21years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1 January 2013
- Medical and Health Officer: Minimum MBBS qualification having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960
- Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or and equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed ) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
How To Appy
The candidate can obtain application forms from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 by sending written request addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, up to 4.00 PM during office hours except holidays.
Send the completely filled the application fees along with the application fees submitted as original Treasury Challan for Rs. 5.00 (Rs. 2.50 for SC and ST) showing the name of a post and the Department.
The candidates are initially shortlisted on the merit basis or on the basis of written examination if a huge number of applications are received. For the final selection, shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview process.
For complete information, refer the below mentioned link