APSSB CGL Admit Card 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has postponed the skill test exam scheduled to be held on 8 August 2021 at Itanagar. The candidates are hereby informed that the board will announce the new/fresh dates for recruitment to the various post of Grade C through the Combined Graduate Level Exam in due course of time. The candidates are advised to keep checking on the official website.
The board had already released the admit card for recruitment to the various post of Grade C through the Combined Graduate Level Exam on the official website of APSSB.i.e.apssb.nic.in. According to the new notice, the board will release a new admit card for all the candidates in due course of time.
The facility of downloading APSSB CGL Admit Card 2021 was available from 10 July to 31 July 2021. The candidates was able to download admit cards by entering their registration number, mobile number and other details on the login page.
All candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of the exam in time. Candidates can access the APSSB CGL Admit Card download link by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of APSSB.i.e.apssb.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ Tab available on the homepage.
- Then, APSSB CGL Admit Card 2021 Download link will be displayed.
- Enter your Registration Number or Mobile Number or email id, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
- The APSSB CGL Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Download APSSB CGL Admit Card 2021 and save it for future reference.
This drive is being done to recruit 53 vacancies of Group C through Combined Graduate Level Exam.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test in MCQ pattern and Skill test. Those who will qualify in the written test will be called for a skill test. The final list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and skill test performance of the candidate.