Archaeological Survey of India invited applications for the Post of Additional Director General Group “A” (Gazetted) by Promotion/Deputation Basis failing which by Direct Recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 14 February 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post: Additional Director General- 01 Post
Pay Scale: PB-4 Rs. 37400-Rs. 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
- Master’s Degree in Indian History or Archaeology of a recognized university or equivalent or; Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic/Pali/Prakrit, with Bachelor’s Degree with Indian History or Archaeology as one of the subject.
- PhD in Indian History/Archeology/and of the languages mentioned in Education Qualification above.
- 15 Years’ Administrative experience of which at least five years should be in the field of Archeology.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Director (Administration), Archeological Survey of India, Janpath, New Delhi-11 so as to reach within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.