Office of the Director (Horticulture), Archeological Survey of Indian invited application for recruitment to the post of Draftsman Gr.-II, Foreman (Horticulture), Surveyor Gr.-I and Mechanics. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 02 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 November 2013 (within 21 Days of publication of advertisement)
Details of Posts
- Draftsman Grade-II: 01 Posts
- Foreman (Horticulture): 07 Posts
- Surveyor Grade-I: 01 Post
- Mechanics: 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 10 Posts
- Draftsman Grade-II: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Foreman (Horticulture): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Surveyor Grade-I: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Mechanics: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 1900/-
- Draftsman Grade-II: Matriculation or equivalent Diploma or certificate in Civil or in Art from a recognized.
- Foreman (Horticulture): B.Sc Agriculture OR B.Sc Horticulture
- Surveyor Grade-I: Matriculation or equivalent Diploma or certificate in surveying from a recognized institute or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 02 Years of Experience
- Mechanics: 10+2 Passed or equivalent from recognized board and Industrial Training Institute Pass certificate in Electrical or Mechanical trades with two years drawn by electric, or diesel generator and maintaining of electrical lines
Age limit: The candidate must have a age between 18 years to 25 years as on the closing date of the registration.
How to Apply
Super scribe the envelop “Application for the Post of”. Send the completely filled application in the prescribed format 23 November 2013 (within 21 Days of publication of advertisement). For more information refer the mentioned link.