Armed Forces Medical College, Ministry of Defence, Pune invited applications to fill up various Group ‘C’ posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
1. Junior scientific Assistant (JSA): 01 Post
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 Posts
3. Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
4. Messenger: 01 Post
5. Watchman: 02 Posts
• For Post 1: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree with Psychology and with relevant experience.
• For Post 2: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English and @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer with relevant experience.
• For Post 3 to 5: Candidates must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
• For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
• For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
• For Post 3 to 5: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format. The necessary documents may be forwarded to the “Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road, Pune – 411 040” by Ordinary Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
BIT Health Centre, Mesra Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
CGST, Central Excise Dept Recruitment 2018 for 14 Hawaldar Posts against Sports Quota
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Medical Officer Posts