Results of AWES Army Public School (APS) online teaching exam for around 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT posts held on 19th & 20th October 2019 have been declared at http://aps-csb.in. Candidates who have appeared for the screening test can now check their result from the link given below:
Shortlisted candidates can later download their scorecard from the official website only. Let’s look at the details related to the release of scorecard and Interview Round for the shortlisted candidates in detail:
Release of AWES Army Public School (APS) Score Card
- The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate.
- The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
- A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process.
- Once the candidate is possession of a CSB card on successful clearing of the online examination, the candidate would need to look for vacancy announcements by the Army Public School of their choice/ neighborhood. For this, they may contact the school/ check the website of the schools concerned or look for advertisement on the news papers.
Note: Holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to appointment as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stages 2 & 3 of the selection process.
In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:
(i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
AWES Army Public School (APS) Interview
The respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management.
AWES Army Public School (APS): Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- To qualify for interview and evaluation of teaching skills, the candidates have to pass a Screening Examination.
- Stage 2 and 3 of selection shall be conducted by the respective schools/their controlling management usually between the months of November to March. Application form for the same shall be available on school websites accordingly.