Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2019: APS Teacher Online Application has been already started. Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is conducting Combined Selection Screening Examination for the recruitment of PRT, TGT and PGT Teachers.
Eligible candidates can apply for APS Teacher Recruitment Exam on or before 21 September 2019.
There are approx 8000 teachers on the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.
Army Public School Teacher Important Dates:
- Last Date for Registration - 21 September 2019
- Availability of Online Admit cards – 04 October 2019
- Date of Exam - 19 and 20 October 2019
- Publication of Result- 30 October 2019
Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Details
Teacher - 8000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
- PGT - B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT - B.Ed and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- PRT - B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Fresher - Below 40 years
- Experienced - Below 57 years
Selection Procedure for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills
Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre
How to Apply for the Army Public School Teacher PGT/TGT/PRT Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of Army Welfare Education Society at www.awesindia.com on or before 21 September 2019 upto 05:00 PM.