Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), situated at Bhubaneshwar is one amongst the top twenty B-schools in the nation. The school invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to two year full time Post Graduate Programmes in Management approved and recognised by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India, New Delhi.
Name of Programme
- PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM –International Business
- PGDM – Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Last date to submit application form: 1 February 2013
- Admission seekers should possess Graduation degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in any discipline from the University recognized by Association of Indian Universities
- Candidates appearing for the final Graduation’s examination (or equivalent examination) are also eligible to apply, subject to submit the proof latest by 30 September 2013
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Scores secured in National Level examinations such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The cost of application form along with the information bulletin is Rs 950. The form and information bulletin can be attained by cash payment at school’s corporate office or campus. Besides, it may be downloaded from website of the school and payment can be made through Demand Draft. The DD must be made in favour of ‘Asian School of Business Management” payable at Bhubaneswar or by cash.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can obtain the information bulletin along with application form in one of the modes as mentioned above.
- Aspirants must fill in the application form and attach DD (in case, payment not made through cash).
- Completely filled-in application form along with DD and relevant documents must reach to the undersigned on or before the prescribed date:
Asian School of Business Management
8, Sai Anandam Complex
Patia Square, Bhubaneswar – 751 024
For more queries, please visit the official website of the school www.asbm.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read