Assam Gramin Vikash Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Officer Scale (I, II) and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 March 2014
Details of Post
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 12 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 05 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture): 07 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: 58 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 128 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 215 Posts
- Officers Scale II: Between 21 years to 32 Years
- Officers Scale I & Office Assistant: Between 18 years to 28 years
- Office Assistant: Degree in any discipline
- Officer Scale-I: Degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): Degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate
- Officer Scale-II (IT): Degree in ECE/ IT/ CSE with 50% marks in aggregate
- Officer Scale-II (CA): Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Officer Scale-II (Law): Degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for and
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture): Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through website of bank, www.agvbank.co.in between 01 February 2014 and 10 March 2014. Application send by any other mode will not be accepted.
Candidates should have to kept their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) active during the recruitment project. They can receive call letters for Interview etc. on the mentioned ID.
The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Refer the below mentioned link for details.