Assam Police Jobs 2019: Assam Police has invited applications to fill the 2000 Steno, DEO, Typist, Peon and Other Posts. Candidates can visit the official site of Assam Police at police.assam.gov.in and apply for the post. The last date to apply for the post is till 30 June 2019.
Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Police has launched the recruitment drive to fill 2000 Steno, DEO, Typist, Peon and Other Posts for Foreigner’s Tribunal purely on CONTRACTUAL basis for 2 (two) years, subsequently renewable on annual basis with FIXED PAY.
Assam Police Online Application Link has been activated from 15 June onwards and application process in going on. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the Assam Police website (www.assampolice.gov.in) upto 30 June 2019. There will be no application fee.
Candidates can get all the information on State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam through this article.
Notification Number - SLPRB/REC/MSFT/2019/22
- Starting Date of Online Application – 15 June 2019
- Last Date of Application – 30 June 2019
Assam Police Vacancy Details
- Data Entry Operator - 400 Posts
- UDA-cum - Accountant - 200 Posts
- Stenographer Gr. - 200 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant - 200 Posts
- Bench Assistant - 200 Posts
- Typist - 200 Posts
- Copyist - 200 Posts
- Office Peon - 200 Posts
- Chowkidar - 200 Posts
- Data Entry Operator - Rs.10,000/-
- UDA-cum - Accountant - Rs. 35,000/-
- Stenographer Gr. - Rs.35,000/-
- Lower Division Assistant - Rs.30,000/-
- Bench Assistant - Rs.30,000/-
- Typist - Rs.30,000/-
- Copyist - Rs.9,000/-
- Office Peon - Rs.9,000/-
- Chowkidar - Rs.9,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, DEO, Typist and Other Posts
- Data Entry Operator - HSSLC passed
- UDA-cum - Accountant - Graduate in Commerce
- Stenographer Gr. - Graduate in any discipline
- Lower Division Assistant - Graduate in any discipline
- Bench Assistant - Graduate in any discipline
- Typist - Graduate in any discipline
- Copyist - HSSLC passed
- Office Peon - 8th passed
- Chowkidar - 8th passed
18 to 38 Years
Selection Procedure for Steno, DEO, Typist and Other Posts
There will be a common written test for UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer Gr.III, LDA, Bench Assistant and Typist. Similarly, there will be one common written test for Data Entry Operator and Copyist. There will be Practical Test for the posts of Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist. For the post of Office Peon and Chowkidar, there will be Physical Test and Viva-Voce.
How to Apply for Assam Police Steno, DEO, Typist and Other Posts Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through the Assam Police website (the direct link is given below) from 15 June to 30 June 2019.