APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Notification: The online application process for the 73 Junior Engineer posts under APSC JE Recruitment 2023 has been commenced from 21 March 2023. Earlier Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online application for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil). There are total 73 vacancies are available under joint cadre of Public Works Roads Department IPWRDI and Public Works (Building & National Highway) Department [PW(B&NH)DI.
Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 20 April 2023.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 March 2023
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 April 2023
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 22 April 2023
APSC JE Vacancies 2023
Junior Engineer (Civil)-73
Assam PSC JE 2023 Eligibility
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering & Planning can apply for these posts.
Candidates must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Civil Engineering & Planning from any technical institute recognized by the Government. The Diplomas/ Courses must be a Regular course. Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
APSC JE Salary 2023
Pay Scale-Rs. 14,000 to Rs.49,000
Grade Pay-Rs 8,700
APSC JE 2023 Age Limit
The candidates should not be less than 'lB years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2023
Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt norms.
Assam PSC JE Notification 2023 PDF
Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2023 - Notification PDF
How to fill APSC JE Application 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Assam PSC JE through APSC's recruitment websit-http://apsc.nic.in after following the steps given below.
- Applicants are requtred to apply online through APSC's recruitment website.
- Go to the APSC's recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in.
- Register by clicking on 'Reqister Here' link
- Now Complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay applJcation fee along with processing fee as applicable.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
APSC JE Application Fee