Assam Public Service Commission invited applications for Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Deptt, Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Fishery Deptt and Asstt. Food Analyst (Class-I) in the State Public Health Laboratory, Bamunimaidan, Ghy-21 under H &F.W(A) Deptt. The eligible candidates can apply to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 05 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 05 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Fishery Extension Officer- 52 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 32 Posts
- Asstt. Food Analyst (Class-I)- 05 Posts
- Fishery Extension Officer- Minimum qualification B.F.Sc. Degree from any college/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any Institute of I.C.A.R
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - The essential qualification for the post of Junior Engineer is Diploma in the Civil engineering from any Engineering Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Asstt. Food Analyst (Class-I) - Must be M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food & Drug from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 21-38 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the Post through the prescribed format from the commissions’ website i.e., www.apsc.nic.in on or before 05 May 2015.