Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam invited applications for the Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). The selected candidate will be engaging for the post of Graduate Teachers in Secondary Schools. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 11 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 21 July 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 11 August 2014
- Last Date of Fee Payment at Bank: 14 August 2014
- Tentative Date of Examination: In the Month of September 2014
Details of Examination
Name of Examination: Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)”
(i) B.E/ B. TECH/ A.M.I.E./ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from any recognized University.
(ii) PossessBA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
(iii) For Hindi Teacher mustPravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject and B.T / B. Ed. from any recognized University.
(iv) For Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) must possessShastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
(v) For Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc. must possess MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
For Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language) must possess B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014): Not Exceed 35 years. Age Relaxation for category candidates should be as per rules.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred only) and submit the Fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in TET Examination followed by the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the RMSA, Assam Website www.rmsaassam.in and also upload the recent scanned passport size photograph and signature on or before 11 August 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.