Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), headquartered at New Delhi is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, GoI and was formed in 1929. The organization invited applications from eligible aspirants to fill up four posts of Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer in its Headquarters.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer
- Number of vacancies: 4 (3- UR, 1-SC)
- Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 + 4600 (Grade Pay)
- Location: ICAR Headquarters
Deadline receive duly filled-in application form: 27 January 2013
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess graduation degree in Commerce/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Computer Science/ Operational Research/Finance/Financial Management/Accountancy from a recognized University
Desirable: Applicants having work experience of Finance & Accounts in Central or State Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/PSU is desirable. Moreover, MBA Degree and knowledge of Computerized Accounting is desired.
Age Limit: Job seekers should be within the age group of 21 and 30 years.
Applicants will be shortlisted from the received applications on the basis of required qualification and experience. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for interview for the final selection.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates must create their Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format available at the website of the organisation www.icar.org.in.
- Resume along with the up to date Confidential Report Dossiers and Vigilance Clearance Certificates of the applicants must reach to the undersigned on or before the deadline:
Deputy Secretary (Admin)
Room No 303, Krishi Bhavan
Dr Rajendra Prasad Marg
New Delhi - 110001
For further details such as age relaxation, please visit www.icar.org.in
Aspirants should also Read