Central University of Bihar (CUB) was set up under the Central Universities Act-2009 of the Indian Parliament with the objective to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities and to promote innovation in teaching-learning process and research. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for the recruitment to the 21 posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total Number of Vacancies: 21
- Subjectwise Number of Vacancies: Development Studies (2), Statistics (1), M Sc in Computer Science (2), Environmental Science (1), Bioinformatics (2), Communication and Media Studies (1), Economics (2), English (4), Life Science (1), Political Science (2), Psychology (1) and Sociology (2)
- Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 + AGP Rs 6000
Last date to submit duly filled application forms: 31 January 2013
- Candidates who wish to apply should possess good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- In addition, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Applicants possessing Ph D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of Ph D degree) Regulation 2009 do not require being NET/SLET/SET qualified.
Applicants who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an interview by the University.
The application fee is Rs 1000 for General and OBC candidates and the fee must be submitted through bank challan. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women applicants need not to pay the application fee.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University www.cub.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to fill the form and pay the application fee through bank challan
- The duly filled application form along with bank challan and attested copies of relevant documents must reach to the undersigned by speed post/ registered post on or before the deadline:
Central University of Bihar
PO: B V College
To seek more details like eligibility criteria for specific subjects, please visit http://cub.ac.in/file/recruitments.html