Kakatiya University, Warangal invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors English, Physics and Commerce & Business Management.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
Assistant Professor: Commerce & Business Management (2), English (1) and Physics (1)
Last date to receive application forms: 6 February 2013
Educational Qualification (in all subjects)
- Candidates should possess good academic record with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grades) at the Master s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Applicants must have qualified UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ SLET/ SET etc
- Aspirants who have been awarded a Ph D degree (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from qualification of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be needed for Masters Programmes in disciplines for which such examination is not held
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be needed for Masters Programmes in disciplines for which such examination is not held
- Aspirants having prior teaching, research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization are desirable
- Applicants presented Papers at Conferences and/ or published in refereed journal are also desirable.
Essential Requirements (Commerce & Business Management)
- Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Business Management /Administration in a relevant management related discipline with at least 60% marks or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE /UGC OR
- Applicants should be first class graduate and professionally qualified CA / C &WA /CS of the concerned statutory bodies
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be called for personal interview by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 (Rs 200 for SC/ST/PH applicants) and must be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Kakatiya University Branch, Warangal.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must download the prescribed application form from the University Website http://www.kakatiya.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to fill the form and attach the requisite amount of DD and copies of relevant certificates/testimonials
- Completely filled application form along with the enclosures must reach the undersigned within the stipulated time span:
For more details, please visit http://kakatiya.ac.in/facultyrecruitment