Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has announced the dates for ATMA Exam to be conducted in June 2015. Admission Bulletin will be closed by 12th June 2015.
Important Dates for ATMA Exam 2015:
- Closing date of distribution of ATMA bulletins: 12th June
- Closing date of registration: 14th June
- Last date of reprint of filled-in application form: 17th June
- Date of downloading admit cards: 17th June
- Date of AIMS Test for Management Admissions: 21st June
- Results for ATMA will be declared: 2nd July
Eligibility criteria for ATMA Exam 2015:
The candidates must have graduated from any recognised institute.
There is no restriction for minimum marks or any particular stream of study.
Age limit for ATMA Exam 2015: The candidates must be of 21 years as on June 21.
Application Procedure for ATMA Exam 2015:
- The candidates have to log on to the official website for applying online.
- The candidates have to pay the fee through the following methods:
- Use Debit/Credit card for online payment.
- The fee can also be paid by account transfer.