ATMA Malda Notified Recruitment to the Post of Subject Matter Specialist 2013
Agricultural Technology Management Agency, Malda District, Malda invited application for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist.
Agricultural Technology Management Agency, Malda District, Malda invited application for recruitment to the post of Subject Matter Specialist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2013. ATMA is a society of stakeholders involved in Agricultural activities for sustainable Agricultural Development in Jalandhar District. It is a Focal Point of Integrating Research and Extension activities land decentralizing day to day management of public Agricultural Technology system (ATS).
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 October 2013
Detail of Vacancies:
• Name of the post: Subject Matter Specialist
• Number of Posts: 30
• Candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture or Economics or Marketing or Veterinary Science or AHD or Fisheries or Sericulture or 3 years hons. Graduate in bio science with Botany and Zoology.
• Knowledge of Computer Application is desirable.
Pay Scale: Consolidated Rs.8500/- per month
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in interview only.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Category, desirable qualifications etc. should be submitted to the Project Director & Deputy Director of Agricultural (Admin.), Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Malda, Krishi Bhavan, Gour Road, P.O.: Makdampur Dist: Malda 732103 before 31 October 2013.
• Candidate must super scribe the envelope with Application for the post of Subject Matter Specialist.