ATMA,Hooghly Notified Recruitment for 56 Various Posts 2013
Government of West Bengal, the Project Director, ATMA, Hooghly invited application for recruitment to the post of Computer Programmer, Block Technology Manager, Subject Matter Specialist and Accountant cum-clerk.
Government of West Bengal, the Project Director, ATMA, Hooghly invited application for recruitment to the post of Computer Programmer, Block Technology Manager, Subject Matter Specialist and Accountant cum-clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 November 2013. ATMA is a society of stakeholders involved in Agricultural activities for sustainable Agricultural Development in Jalandhar District. It is a Focal Point of Integrating Research and Extension activities land decentralizing day to day management of public Agricultural Technology system (ATS).
Last date of receipt of application form: 22 November 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- Computer Programmer: 1 Post
- Block Technology Manager: 18 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: 36 Posts
- Accountant cum-clerk: 1 Posts
Total Vacancies: 56
- Computer Programmer: Candidate should be B.Tech or MCA with 1 year experience.
- Block Technology Manager: Candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture or allied sector or 4 years in Microbiology with computer skill.
- Subject Matter Specialist: Candidate should be Graduate/Post Graduate in Agriculture or Horticulture or Economics or Marketing or Veterinary Science or AHD or Fisheries or 3 years graduate in bio science with Botany and Zoology.
- Accountant cum-clerk: Candidate should be Graduate in commerce with 3 year experience.
- Computer Programmer: Consolidated Rs.12000/- per month
- Block Technology Manager: Consolidated Rs.20000/- per month (Rs.15000/-+Rs.5000/- for Mobility and Mobile Connectivity)
- Subject Matter Specialist: Consolidated Rs.8500/- per month (Rs.5000/-+Rs.3500/- for Mobility and Mobile Connectivity)
- Accountant cum-clerk: Consolidated Rs.16000/- per month
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be downloaded from the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Category, desirable qualifications etc. should be submitted to the Project Director, Agriculture Technology Management Agency, Hooghly O/O of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admin.), Rice Research station complex, P.O. Chinsurah, RS Distt. Hooghly Pin-712102 before 22 November 2013.