Aurangabad Cantonment Board invites online applications from the suitable and eligible candidates for filling up the post of Junior Clerk. After the Independence this Cantonment was handed over to Nizam. The Nizam become independent sovereign ruler of Aurangabad Cantonment.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications : 21 January 2014.
- Tentive Date of Written Test :23 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post:Junior Clerk
No. of Posts: 04 (Four). [02 – UR, 01 – ST and 01 – OBC
- The candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from Govt. recognised University.
- MS- CIT Certificate (has to be submitted within six month of joining).
- Additional Qualification like Typing, Shorthand etc. would be given weightage.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The Maximum Age Limit for the candidate belonging to General Category is 25 years as on 21.01.2014.
- The Maximum Age Limit for the candidate belonging to OBC Category is 28 years as on 21.01.2014.
- The Maximum Age Limit for the candidate belonging to ST Category is 30 years as on 21.01.2014.
Remuneration/ Pay Scale
In the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- Fee payble for General (Unreserved) and OBC Category candidates is Rs. 300/-.
- Fee payble for SC and ST Category candidates is Rs. 150/-.
How to Apply
- Application for the post of Junior Clerk be made in prescribed format only through online process.
- The prescribed application form will be available on website http://oasis.mkcl.org/cantonment. from l5.l2.2013.
- The candidate shall fill the necessary information in the application and take print of computer generated challan.
- Cantidate should submit exam fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by submitting challan.
- Candidate shall retain copy of challan deposited in Bank and filled application form with him / her and should produce the same as and when required at every stage of selection process.
- Candidate can fill on line application form from authorized centers of MKCL or any Internete Café.
The selection will be based on Written Test / Interview to test the candidates capabilities of logic, analysis and comprehension and arithmetical ability. Candidates skills on computers and communication both Oral and Written would also be tested. Written test will be objective type having question on General Knowledge, English Language, Information Technology (IT), Reasoning and Quantitative Ability and Current Affairs.