Animal Welfare Board of India, Niaw Campus, Ballabhgarh has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer, Head Clerk-Cum-Accountant, Assistant Secretary and Editor of Publications. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 20 days (21 September 2018) from the date of this advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 20 days (21 September 2018) from the date of this advertisement
AWBI Vacancy Details
Total Posts –4
- Stenographer (Junior) – 1 Post
- Head Clerk-Cum-Accountant– 1 Post
- Assistant Secretary – 1 Post
- Editor of Publications– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Head Clerk cum Accountant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Stenographer (Junior) –S.S.L.C. or Matriculation of a recognised institution or equivalent with two years previous experience as a Stenographer in a Govt. office or Public Undertaking or a private establishment of repute. Speed of .atleast 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting
- Head Clerk-Cum-Accountant – Graduation with 5 years’ experience as Upper Division Clerk or in a higher grade in a Government Office or a Public Undertaking or a Statutory organisation, including 3 years in cash and Accounts work.
- Assistant Secretary – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 7 years administrative experience in an office of the Central or State Govt
- Editor of Publications –Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 3years’ experience inediting journals, layouts and design writing original articles and other propaganda or publicity material
- Stenographer (Junior) – 25 Years
- Head Clerk-Cum-Accountant – 35 Years
- Assistant Secretary – 45 Years
- Editor of Publications – 40 Years
How to Apply forAWBI Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "Secretary, Animal Welfare Board of India, NIAW Campus, 42KM Mile Stone, Delhi-Agra Highway, NH-2 Ballabhgarh, Haryana-121004" by Registered Post within 20 days (21 September 2018) from the date of this advertisement.