Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Greater Mumbai Zone, invited applications for Full Time Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Full Time Sweeper cum Peon in subordinate cadre at various branches/offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 February 2015. BOB is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 02 February 2015
Name of the Posts: Full Time Sub-Staff (Peon) & Sweeper cum Peon
Name of the Districts:
- Mumbai (Sub staff-Peon): 5 Posts
- Mumbai (Sweeper cum Peon): 39 Posts
- Palghar (Sub staff-Peon): 1 Post
- Palghar (Sweeper cum Peon): 11 Posts
- Thane (Sweeper cum Peon): 10 Posts
- Raigad (Sweeper cum Peon): 16 Posts
- Navi Mumbai (Sweeper cum Peon): 4 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 86
- Candidates should be 10th class passed, but should not have passed 12th examination or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be able to read and write in local vernacular language.
Candidate’s age should be between 18-26 years as on 17 January 2015.
How to Apply
Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with all requisite photocopies of documents (age, educational qualification, caste, if applicable) etc. should be submitted to the Dy. Gen. Manager Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office [Greater Mumbai Zone], 3rd Floor, Bank of Baroda Bldg., 3, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Pier, Mumbai – 400 001 before 02 February 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.