Bank of Baroda Notified Recruitment for Post of Probationary Officer 2013
Bank of Baroda invited applications for admissions to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, for the recruitment of 240 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I .
Bank of Baroda invited applications for admissions to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, for the recruitment of 240 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I . Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 18 May 2013.BOB is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through its branches and through its specialised subsidiaries and affiliates in the areas of retail banking, investment banking, credit cards and asset management.
Opening Date for Online Application: 04 May 2013
Closing Date for Online Application: 18 May 2013
Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 04 May 2013 to 18 May 2013
Date of Offline Payment of Application Fees: 7 May 2013 to 22 May 2013
Date of Download of Call letter for Examination: After 25 June 2013
Date of Examination (Tentative): 07 July 2013
Name of posts: Probationary officers (PO) in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Number of vacancies: 240
• Minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years as on 1 September 2013.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• Candidates must possess Degree with 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
• Students appearing in final year degree exams can also apply subject to their submitting their Final Degree Mark sheet & Provisional Certificate on or before 01 September 2013 and securing minimum percentage as stated above.
• Rs.550/- for all others and Rs 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
• Candidates can pay the fee in Offline or online mode.
• For online mode the payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
• For offline mode candidates can download the fee payment Challan from the website and pay the fee through CBS branches of any one of the Bank of Baroda branches.
Candidates will be selected based on the candidate’s performance in written test, descriptive test, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com from 04 May 2013 to 18 May 2013.