Bank of Baroda invited applications for admission in Baroda Manipal School of Banking for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 16 July 2014. BOB is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through its branches and through its specialised subsidiaries and affiliates in the areas of retail banking, investment banking, credit cards and asset management.
- Opening date for online Application Forms: 30 June 2014
- Closing date for online Application Forms: 16 July 2014
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees: 30 June 2014 to 16 July 2014
- Date of Download of Call letter for Examination: From 4 August 2014
- Date of Written Test: 14 August 2014
- Name of the post: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Total Number of vacancies: 300
- Programme fees: Rs.345000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) + service taxes
Candidates should be Graduate with 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Candidate’s age should be between 20- 28 years as on 16 July 2014. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 17 July 1986 and not later than 16 July 1994 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.550/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) as Application Fees/Intimation Charges through internet banking facility.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online exam followed by Group Discussion AND Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com on or before 16 July 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should be kept ready self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating 'Pass' and other educational testimonials for submission at the time of GD/Interview.