Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: The online application window for BOB Recruitment 2020 will be closed today.i.e. 15 April 2020 by the end of the day. Candidates who have yet not applied for the vacancies of Technology Architect, Business Analyst & Others can apply online before the closure of the online application window.
Earlier, the last date of online application was 27 March 2020. The candidates are advised to visit the bank’s website periodically for any further notification/updates.
- Commencement of submission of online application for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: 7 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: 27 March 2020 (Extended till 15 April 2020)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Technology Architect – 1 Post
- Program Manager– 1 Post
- Quality Assurance Lead – 2 Posts
- Infrastructure Lead– 1 Post
- Database Architect– 1 Post
- Business Analyst Lead– 2 Posts
- Business Analyst – 5 Posts
- Web & Front End Developer – 6 Posts
- Data Analyst – 4 Posts
- Data Engineer– 4 Posts
- Integration Expert– 2 Posts
- Emerging Technology Expert – 3 Posts
- Mobile Application Developer – 5 Posts
- UI/UX Designer – 2 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Technology Architect, Web & Front End Developer, Data Engineer, Integration Expert, Emerging Technology Expert – The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology/MCA from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Program Manager– The candidate must hold a bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with a Postgraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- Quality Assurance Lead, Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead – The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
- Business Analyst – Candidate should have a bachelor degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology/MCA and Post-graduation in Business Management/PGDM from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Data Analyst – Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field from AICTE/UGC recognized university.
- Mobile Application Developer, UI/UX Designer – The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 April 2020. Candidates can keep the copy of finally submitted online application for future reference.