Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2019-20: Bank of Maharashtra has published the recruitment notification for the post of General Officer in Scale II and Scale III. A total of 300 vacancies are available out of which 200 are for General Officer Scale 2 and 100 for General Officer Scale 3.
Candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment through its official website www. bankofmaharashtra.in. Bank of Maharashtra Online Applications for Generalist Posts is starting from today i.e. on 11 December 2019. The last date for submitting Bank of Maharashtra Officer Applications is 31 December 2019.
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the Bank of Maharashtra Officer eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
- Starting Date for Online Application - 11 December 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application -31 December 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
General Officer - 300 Posts
- General Officer Scale 2 – 200 Posts
- General Officer Scale 3 – 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for General Officer Posts
- General Officer Scale 2 – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years. Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- General Officer Scale 3 – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computers. The minimum marks shall be 60% in Bachelor’s degree in the aggregate of all semesters/ years.
- General Officer Scale 2 – Maximum 35 years
- General Officer Scale 3 – Maximum 38 years
Selection Process for General Officer Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of online examination to be conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for interview in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
How to Apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Bank GO Recruitment through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 11 to 31 December 2019.
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1180
- SC / ST - Rs. 118
- PWBD – No Fee