Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Hospital Anushaktinagar, Mumbai invited applications for 4 posts of Junior Resident Doctor, Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview on 5 and 6 January 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 5 and 6 January 2015
Details Of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 04
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Medicine): 1 post
- Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Medicine): 1 post
- JRD/SRD (Paediatrics): 1 post
- JRD/SRD (Radiology): 1 post
- RMO (ICCU/Med.), RMO (Casualty/Disp.) and Junior Resident Doctor: Candidate should have MBBS with one year internship from recognized institution.
- 2.Senior Resident Doctor: Candidate should have MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII,MBBS-year wise, Internship completion, Degree and passing certificate, etc), Registration, one passport size self photograph and experience certificates at Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094.