BARC Work Assistant and UDC Admit Card 2021 Out: Download Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Call Letter @recruit.barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the admit card of the exam for the post of Work Assistant and UDC on its official website. All candidates who are appearing for BARC UDC Exam on 21 February 2021 can download BARC Admit Card from the official website - recruit.barc.gov.in.
BARC Work Assistant and UDC Admit Card 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the admit card of the exam for the post of UDC and Work Assistant on its official website - barc.gov.in. All candidates who are appearing for BARC UDC Exam on 21 February 2021 can download BARC Admit Card from the official website - recruit.barc.gov.in
BARC Work Assistant Admit Card Link and BARC UDC Admit Card Link are also given below. The candidates can download the admit card, directly, through the link:
BARC has also uploaded a list of candidates who are shortlisted to appear for the exam for Work Assistant. A total of 119577 candidates are Screened for the post of Work Assistant/A against Advt. No.01/2019(R-II). Candidates can check the details of the screened in candidates on BARC official website - barc.gov.in or through the link below:
The exam will be conducted at 6 states (Bhopal, Kolkata, New Delhi, Guwahati,Bangalore and Mumbai) at different exam centres.
Candidates must carry BARC Admit Card 2021 along with an ID proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card) in original and self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement at the exam centre.
BARC Work Assistant Exam Pattern
BARC Work Assistant Preliminary exam will have objective-type questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time|
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to 40% marks for qualifying the exam (For reserved candidates the lowest cutoff will not be fixed below 30%).
- Candidates qualifying Stage-1 Preliminary test will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising 50 objective type questions of two hour duration consisting of Mathematics (15 questions), Science (15 questions), General Awareness (10 questions) and Basic English (10 questions
BARC UDC Exam Pattern
The selection process will consist of the following:
Level 1: The exam will have objective type questions on:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)
Level 2: Test English language and comprehension (Descriptive written test)
Level 1 will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Main exam.
BARC is conducting to fill up 74 vacancies for Work Assistant and 47 vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk.