Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizen for Recruitment to 654 Posts of Officer in Middle Management (Scale II) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013 are eligible for the posts, and they can apply online on or before 11 February 2014 through the website: www.barodagraminbank.com
Opening Date for Online Registration: 28 January 2014
Closing Date for Online Registration: 11 February 2014
Payment of Application Fee: 28 January 2014 to 11 February 2014
Name & Number of the Posts:
• Officer MM Scale II (IT) – 09
• Officer MM Scale II (CA) – 01
• Officer MM Scale II (Law) – 08
• Officer MM Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 01
• Officer MM Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 01
• Officer MM Scale II (Agricultural Officer) -- 01
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) -- 633
Total No. of Posts: 654
• Officer Scale II – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Candidates of both the posts have to pay a non-refundable application fee as follow:
• Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
• Rs. 100/- for all others
Eligibility is to be considered as per RRBs CWE – II conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in the month of September/October 2013, as the selection will be made based on the same.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in RRBs Online CWE – II conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in the month of September/October 2013 (which result had been declared on 05 November 2013), and their performance in Personal Interview that will be conducted by Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Bank’s official website: www.barodagraminbank.com between 28 January 2014 and 11 February 2014.
No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.