Backward Classes Welfare Department (BCWD), Murshidabad invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 4 posts of Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Livelihood Development Officer, Training coordinator in Murshidabad. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 10 August 2015.
Last date for sending application: 10 August 2015.
Details of Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 1 post
- Sub Assistant Engineer: 1 post
- Livelihood Development Officer: 1 post
- Training coordinator: 1 post
- Assistant Engineer: Candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Candidate should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Livelihood Development Officer: Candidate should have passed MSW/MA in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Training coordinator: Candidate should have passed MSW/MA in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Livelihood Development Officer: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Training coordinator: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the application (Prescribed Format) along with the duly filled in application form supported by Bio-data and one set of attested copies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), passport size photograph, etc. to P.O-Cum-DWO, Backward Classes Welfare & T D Department, Room No. 313, New Administrative Building, (Collectorate Building), P.O. Berhampore, District - Murshidabad, Pin-742101 (West Bengal) before 10 August 2015.