BECIL Recruitment 2019: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Radiographer, Lift Operator and Others for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi/Jhajjar. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019.
- Notification Date: 25 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 14 October 2019
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) -10 Posts
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) -10 Posts
- Lift Operator – 5 Posts
- Radiographer – 10 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Radiographer, Lift Operator and Other Posts
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) - Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital Management from a recognized university.
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) - Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Lift Operator – ITI/diploma in relevant field with 2/3 Years work experience.
- Radiographer – B.Sc (Hons) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course from a recognized university/ institution.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit for Radiographer, Lift Operator and Other Posts
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) -40 years
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) -35 years
- Lift Operator – 45 years
- Radiographer – 45 years
(Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) - Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) - Rs.18,462/- as per minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt. revised from time to time)
- Lift Operator – Rs.16,962/- per month
- Radiographer – Rs. 25,000/- per month
Download Official Notification PDF Here
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida -201307 latest by 14 October 2019.