Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 March 2014.
BEL was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 27 March 2014
- Name of the post: Deputy Engineer
- Total Number of posts: 30 Posts
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 1 March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have B.E / B.TECH Degree or equivalent.
- Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque for Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates towards application fee drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Ghaziabad in favour of 'Bharat Electronics Limited'.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 3% – 40500 + admissible Allowances
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BEL: www.bel-india.com
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Sr. DGM (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post-Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad on or before 27 March 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.