BEL Notified Recruitment to the Post of Engineering Assistant trainees & Technician 2013
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant trainees and Technician 'C'. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 May 2013.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant trainees and Technician 'C'. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 May 2013. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 29 May 2013
Name of the posts:
Engineering Asst. Trainees:
- Electronics: 06 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 02 Posts
Total Number of posts: 18 posts
- Candidates age limit should be below 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates as on 01 May 2013.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- Engineering Asst. Trainees: 3 years fulltime diploma in Engineering.
- Technician 'C': ITI + one year apprenticeship or 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
- Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque for Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates towards application fee drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Bangalore in favour of 'Bharat Electronics Limited'.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Engineering Asst. Trainees: Rs.10050 – 3% – 25450 + admissible Allowances
- Technician 'C': Rs.8740 – 3% – 22150/- + admissible Allowances
Note: Engineering Assistant trainees will undergo training for an initial period of one year during which they will be paid stipend of Rs. 4,000/- p.m. On successful completion of the training and on passing the gradation test they will be placed on the regular pay scales indicated above.
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
A merit list (based on aggregate percentage of marks) will be prepared and a limited number of candidates only will be called for the Written Test. Only candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for the interview. Final selections will be based on overall performance in the written test and interview. All correspondence will be sent by post only.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BEL: www.bel-india.com
- The application complete in all respects with necessary enclosures including the DD for the application fee should be sent by Ordinary on or before 29 May 2013 to the following address:
Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore - 560 013