Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Kolkata invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Assistant Manager (Marketing), Production Officer, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive, Pharmacist, Quality Control Officer and Officer (EDP) on regular/ contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 April 2015.
Closing Date for the Registration: 30 April 2015
Details of the Posts
1. Senior Assistant Manager (Marketing): 01 post
2. Production Officer: 01 post
3. Area Sales Manager: 01 post
4. Area Sales Executive: 01 post
5. Pharmacist: 01 post
6. Quality Control Officer: 01 post
7. Officer (EDP): 01 post
- For post 1: Rs.8600- 250- 14600 per month
- For post 2: Rs. 18000 per month
- For post 3: Rs. 16000 per month
- For post 4: Rs. 12000 per month
- For post 5: RS. 12000 per month
- For post 6: Rs. 18000 per month
- For post 7: Rs. 18000 per month
- For post 1: B.Sc./ B. Pharm with minimum 5 years experience. MBA/ PGDM in Marketing Management is desirable
- For post 2: B. Pharm/ B. Tech in Engineering with minimum 3 years experience. MBA/ PGDM in Production Management is desirable.
- For post 3: Graduate preferably B.Sc. (Pure/ Bio Science) with minimum 5 years experience. MBA in Marketing Management/ B. Pharma is desirable.
- For post 4: Graduate preferably B.Sc. (Pure/ Bio Science) with minimum 2 years experience. Diploma/ Certificate in Sales & Marketing is desirable.
- For post 5: D. Pharm/ Certificate in Pharmacy with Registered Pharmacist from West Bengal Pharmacy Council and minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- For post 6: B. Pharma with minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- For post 7: Graduate in Science or Commerce with minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience. B.E./ B.Tech. in I.T or Computer Science is desirable.
- For post 1, 3, 6 &7: Not exceeding 35 years
- For post 2: Not exceeding 40 years
- For post 4: Not exceeding 30 yrs
- For post 5: Not exceeding 50 yrs
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in Application Form along with latest, updated bio-data and self-attested copies of all relevant supporting documents/ testimonials in an envelope super-scribed with “Empl. Notification No. PER/0106/2015-2016/1” , “Name of the Post Applied for and Place of Posting” by post to ‘The Asst. General Manager (Pers. & Admn.), Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata- 700013’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 30 April 2015.