Berhampur University invited applications for recruitment to 39 posts of Professor, Reader and Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 May 2015.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 25 May 2015
Details of Post
- Professor: 14 posts
- Reader: 16 posts
- Lecturer: 9 posts
- Professor: Rs.37400-Rs.67000/- + AGP Rs.10000/-
- Reader: Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- + AGP Rs. 8000/-
- Lecturer: Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- + AGP Rs.6000/-
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline; published work of high quality; actively engaged in research, with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Reader: Good academic record with PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and Master Degree with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Lecturer: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks at the Master Degree Level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR for the respective subjects.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST) in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, Berhampur University, payable at SBI, Bhanja Bihar (Code: 2107).
How to Apply
The application form duly complete in all respects along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur-760007 on or before 25 May 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.